Register as a Job Seeker
Terms & conditions: The nitty gritty
Like any business in the business of recruitment, there are a few terms and conditions. Please ensure you’ve read and understood them before signing up to Snaffle.
Snaffle general terms and conditions
The terms "our", "us" or "we" refer to Always Calm Limited, the owners of the Snaffle Jobs website. We recommend that you read and understand these terms and conditions before using www.snafflejobs.co.nz. If you’re not sure about anything, please contact us anytime at email@example.com.
An “employer” refers to any individual or entity that uses the Snaffle Jobs website for the purpose of finding a person/people to meet their pre-selected characteristics.
An “employee” and “jobseeker” refers to any individual or entity that uses the Snaffle Jobs website to produce and/or display their information with the intention to seek employment or future employment.
Terms of Agreement
We may change our terms at any time. If we do, an amended version of the terms will be posted on this website. You are responsible for ensuring that you regularly review our terms and your continued use of the website after any changes are made will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes. If you object to any changes to our terms, or otherwise become dissatisfied with our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be at least 13 years old to register on this website. When registering you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested. It is your responsibility to update any changes to that information. You may do this at any time by logging in to your account.
Finding a job
- You acknowledge that you use the Snaffle Jobs site at your own risk.
- Snaffle does not charge job seekers any fees to upload their profile.
- We will send you tips and advice to assist you to help you in your job search process.
- We will use our best endeavors to match you to potential employers; however we cannot guarantee that there will be employers in your job search area.
- Publishing Portal: Snaffle takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies; however Snaffle gives no guarantee that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy; nor does Snaffle take liability should an advertiser fill a job prior to the removal of ad advertisement from Snaffle or any third party.
- You agree that any information you provide may be verified and you give your authority for the release to a relevant third party of any information that relates to the gaining of a certification, qualification or reference for verification purposes.
Finding an employee
- You acknowledge that you use the Snaffle Jobs site at your own risk.
- We will send you tips and advice to assist you to help you in your employee search process.
- We will use our best endeavors to match you to potential employees; however we cannot guarantee that there will be employees in your job search area.
- We cannot guarantee the authenticity of our user’s information. Some information is dependent on subjectivity that may render the employer and user/candidate incompatible in a post purchase environment.
- Snaffle may extend, upon proof and at the employers’ request, a 90 day credit if within that time a successful candidates’ employment has been terminated.
- Publishing Portal: All applicants brought from your advertisements onto Snaffle remain rightfully yours. A candidate's application to your advertised role is made before giving the job seeker an option to enter into the Snaffle Database. If a candidate opts into the Snaffle Database, their profile will remain active in your databases.
Termination and suspension
You may terminate your account by emailing us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to, without limitation, do any or all of the following in relation to your membership:
- Suspend your account;
- Permanently or temporarily hide all or part of your member profile;
- Modify your member profile;
- Terminate your account for any reason by providing notice to you by email;
- Terminate your account immediately without notice to you if you have committed a breach of our Terms;
- Deactivate your account if you have not used the site for a period of three months or more
- Permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of the Snaffle Jobs website
Things you need to know:
Our site is simply an introductory platform to employers: we do not guarantee that you’ll find employment. We will ensure that you are represented to potential employers and also provide you with regular communication to assist you with your job-hunting search.
Job applications require you to complete mandatory fields so that the advertiser can identify and contact you. Your application, including attachments and cover letters, are held on our secure system for Employers to consider. This information may also be disclosed to Snaffle's service providers and contractors from time to time who assist us to deliver our products and services.
Our site is simply an introductory platform: we do not guarantee that you will find employees. We do not take any responsibility whatsoever if job seekers’ information is incorrect. Snaffle Jobs does not take any responsibility should the employment relationship be terminated by either party, but we do extend a 90 day credit (see “finding an employee”)
Once a job seeker profile is purchased it will be available to you for a period of 90 days. At the end of the 90th day the profile will no longer be viewable in full to you and will need to be repurchased should you wish to access their information again.
Credit Card Policy
Snaffle Jobs payments system is hosted by DPS. DPS is a secure hosting facility and both parties looks to ensure the security of your data and credit card details at all times. However Snaffle Jobs is not responsible for protecting users from credit card fraud.
We reserve the right to change the pricing for any chargeable service or feature on the website at any time. While we endeavour to ensure that our website is available 24 hours a day, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted or error free.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login and password. You are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your login and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your login or password. Please ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session to maintain this confidentiality.
At no times does any of our content, email newsletters or emails constitute legal advice.
- You agree not to post content that:
- Is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- Is false or misleading in any way;
- Infringes the rights of any third party;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation;
- Is sexually explicit or contains sexual references / innuendo; or
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- You are solely responsible for any content posted by you. We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any content transmitted or posted, or otherwise transmitted to any member on the site by any other means, by any person.
- We reserve the right to review content before posting and to remove content at our sole discretion without notice. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content posted or transmitted on www.snafflejobs.co.nz or otherwise transmitted to any other member by any other means, by any person.
- Snaffle does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any candidates or employers. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from anyone's reliance on content posted or transmitted on the site, or otherwise transmitted to any other member by any other means.
- For content covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
You agree not to use the site to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- Engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming;
- Create a profile with the intention to impersonate another person or entity;
- Promote, or provide information about, illegal activities or conduct;
- Promote racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or any kind of harm against any group or individual;
- Exploit any person, or attempt to solicit information from anyone using Snaffle outside of the nature and function of its intended purpose; or
- Solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person.
Safe interaction, complaints and disputes
We take all complaints seriously. If you have an issue or complaint, email us immediately and confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We own and retain all proprietary rights in and relating to www.snafflejobs.co.nz. You agree that any content that you post or transmit on the website, will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You grant us the right to use, reproduce, publish, store, modify or transmit, in any form or by any means, in whole or part, your content for any purpose. You confirm that you have the right to grant us such rights.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- You acknowledge that you use the Snaffle Jobs website at your own risk. You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Snaffle Jobs site including any breach by you of the terms.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for any chargeable service or product.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.